CPU-Z is freeware. Though those not well versed in technology may be turned off by all that data, computer lovers will discover a lot about their PCs. For them, CPU-Z is a must.
All avid computer users know by heart all the components located under the hood of their PC. And for this to happen they require a tool like CPU-Z, an application that can provide an impressive amount of information related to hardware resources.
There are quite a lot of similar software solutions out there, but CPU-Z is basically the definition of simplicity and efficiency. However, extra care during the installation, as it offers to deploy a browser toolbar, as well as to change the homepage and the search engines of your browsers.
The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
Technical: Cpuz 1.61
Title: CPU-Z 1.61 Filename: cpu-z_1.61-setup-en.exe File size: 4.20MB (4,402,576 bytes) Requirements: Windows (All Versions) Languages: en-US License: Freeware Date added: July 4, 2012 Author: CPUID
Homepage: www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php MD5 Checksum: 06A0BC75C1242AAC82F56AD2F14F7709
To get Cpuz 1.61 please click on the link below: