Gimp 2.8 download
The GIMP is a multiplatform photo manipulation tool. GIMP is an abbreviation for GNU Image Manipulation Program
Its capabilities is diverse namely simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
The GIMP meets the need of image manipulation tasks, such as photo retouching, image composition, and image construction.
- Full suite of painting tools including brushes, a pencil, an airbrush, cloning, etc.
- Tile-based memory management so image size is limited only by available disk space
- Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high-quality anti-aliasing
- Full Alpha channel support
- Layers and channels
- A procedural database for calling internal GIMP functions from external programs, such as Script-Fu
- Advanced scripting capabilities
- Multiple undo/redo (limited only by disk space)
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip
- File formats supported include GIF, JPEG, PNG, XPM, TIFF, TGA, MPEG, PS, PDF, PCX, BMP and many others
- Selection tools including rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy, bezier and intelligent
- Plug-ins that allow for the easy addition of new file formats and new effect filters
Technical: Gimp 2.8
Title: The Gimp 2.8.0 RC1 Filename: gimp-2.8.0-rc1-setup.exe File size: 73.67MB (77,252,072 bytes) Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 Languages: en-US License: Open Source Date added: April 10, 2012 Author: The GIMP Team
MD5 Checksum: C9138FF260EF38563C42BAB3ABFC7B77
To get Gimp 2.8 please click on the link below: